Tuesday 4 June 2013

A Struggle Independence

A Struggle Independence


What can you tell from the picture above? A picture tells a thousand words. Yes that is definitely true because when I first look at the picture above, I was having a roller-coaster feeling as it's a mixture of sadness, emptiness and shockness. With just a glance, I felt really helpless as I'm looking a picture which shows me an innocent little child who was facing death. The deepness of this picture triggered the sadness in me as if there was a dagger being stabbed into my heart. Look at the picture and I can ensure you that you will stay speechless.

Hope. That was the thing that I managed to see when I looked at the small boy. The boy was dying but still searching for a hope that he would be able to get which is survival. Sadly, I could also see that the boy was giving up on staying alive. There will always be the moment when a person starts to give up something and that moment happened to that boy in the picture. What can you do when there's nothing you can do to stay alive? Will you be able to stay longer if you fail on getting your needs? Questions like these were the questions that I could see through that boy.

The next thing that I could tell was that the bird was just waiting for the right moment to strike an attack on that boy. It knows that the boy was dying and it's just matter of time then it would be to called that boy as it's food. Hunger and power were the strong elements that I can see through that bird which I called as the predator. When someone has a power and at the same time hunger for survival, it will definitely changed that person into someone else. Some might say it as a selfish predator but I called it as a ruthless monster.

There are many things that I can see from the picture but what I can tell you is that whenever I have my dark brown eyes on the picture above, I will always have a sharp dagger stabbing right into the middle of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment