Monday 3 June 2013

First Design Artwork (Abstract)

Beautiful Silence

Imagination is beautiful. Have you wondered how an imagination is formed inside your empty mind. If you look on the artwork that I designed above, you'd be able to know the meaning of a beautiful imagination. To me, this is how I see when it comes to the formation of a magnificent imagination. The lines in the artwork represents the first step heading towards on creating an image. I always see my mind as an empty box full of darkness but then everything change when I start to think of a beautiful image. When each different colours started to clash into each pathways, it would eventually lead into something amazing. For instance, the existence of 3 different coloured flowers. Blue, Red and Gold are among of my favourite colours and that is the reason why you would be able to see the flowers which represents a beautiful image. Life is beautiful, it's just up to you on colouring it which leads to perfection. That is it called as Beautiful Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment